Saturday, October 2, 2021

Update on John Ashton



Today I discovered that a week ago on Facebook The Psychedelic Furs posted a video that Gail Ann Dorsey uploaded and it was an update on John Ashton. He was in the video and he said he will be going through treatment for I think a couple years and also radiation treatment for 45 days. He thanked everyone for the love, support and for sharing the GoFundMe page and I actually teared up while watching it. I feel ashamed I didn't see it when it was first posted and I wish I did. But I'm glad I did now and I wish John all the best. I hope he will recover and please still share, contribute, and do everything you can to help him. The link to his GoFundMe page is on this post here: https://ontomorrowspages.blogspot.com/2021/08/thinking-of-john-ashton.html


Here is the link to The Psychedelic Furs' post. To those of you who are on computers the reason this link is on the mobile version is because I'm writing this on a tablet. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159069750629961&id=325752909960&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

No comments:

Post a Comment