Saturday, February 23, 2019

Upcoming Spring Tour

Yesterday I saw a post from The Psychedelic Furs' official Facebook and they said that they're going to announce the dates for their Spring tour on Monday. Seeing the post got me excited, and I can't wait to see what the first part of the 2019 tour will be like. I actually had a dream that The Furs were going to come back to the Revolution Hall in Portland, Oregon and I really wished that was real! I'm so ready for the 2019 tour, and I want to see them for the fourth time.

With the Spring tour, I have a feeling that The Furs will only go to the East Coast but it would be so awesome if they added some West Coast dates, too (hopefully Portland!). If not, then I will be looking forward to when the Summer dates will be announced. I wonder if they will go back to the UK and Europe this year.

It's really exciting thinking about what surprises The Psychedelic Furs will bring us for 2019 and they are just amazing live. You definitely should see The Furs in concert this year, and I guarantee you that you will have the time of your life, especially if it's your first PFurs show. I'll always remember the first time I saw them (back in 2015) and it was unbelievable. A magical experience that I will never forget. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment