Sunday, February 10, 2019

Richard Butler's Profile



Psychedelic Furs vocalist Richard Butler's profile from the Midnight To Midnight tour programme.


Name: Richard Butler

Date and place of birth: 6-5-56, Kingston, England

Favorite color, number and vice: Black & silver, 5, video

Favorite food and favorite drink: Fresh fruit & Evian water

Favorite film and/or director: Little Murders

Favorite book and/or author: Various biographies

Most memorable occasion: Moving to New York

What's the worst job you've ever had: Screen printing advertisements

Favorite artist and/or work of art: Walt Disney

Favorite clothes designer: Me & Su' O'Neill

Favorite club: The nearest video club

Favorite singles: "Dream Baby Dream" - Suicide, "In Dreams" - Roy Orbison

First record you ever bought: Led Zeppelin One

Last record you bought: Roy Orbison Greatest Hits

Favorite musician: Martin Rev

Favorite songwriter: Suicide

Favorite guitar solo of all time: [Jimi] Hendrix on "Voodoo Child"

Band you would least like to be in: Bronski Beat

Best and worst gig ever seen: 100 Club Punk Festival (best and worst)

Favorite actor and actress: Eric Roberts, Jean Seberg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Greg Webb again. I am not tech savvy. How do you get the material from the tour book into your blog? Do you scan it in? I have many articles that I would like to present, and the way you are presenting it from your blog seems really good. Maybe you can school me, or if not I have an IT friend from work that probably can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg! I use my mobile device to take photos of it. A scanner would be nice to use though, so that the scans would look really nice. The quality of the camera on my device is kind of not that great but I try to make the pictures look good and presentable as much as I can. :-)

      Delete