Saturday, February 9, 2019

New Album Update

Today I heard some great news about The Psychedelic Furs' new album! I saw an article that was posted on Instagram and there was some info about The Psychedelic Furs' new album. It was an article about Richard Fortus, who is the guitarist for Guns N' Roses (he first joined in 2001) and is also in other projects. But he was also the guitarist for Love Spit Love in the 90s. I looked at the article and it said this:

"[Richard Fortus'] busy schedule currently includes producing the next album by Psychedelic Furs at St. Louis' Sawhorse Studios."



Richard Fortus is producing The Psychedelic Furs' new album.


I'll say it again:


Richard Fortus is producing The Psychedelic Furs' new album.



I. Am. So. Excited!!!! I can't believe it, it's just so awesome how Richard Fortus is the producer. Another thing I want to mention is I heard that Rich Good was in St. Louis recently, and it made me wonder if Rich went over there to work with Richard Fortus. I'm wondering if the new album is almost finished and if it will be released sometime this year! Ooh, I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment