Sunday, February 10, 2019

My Psychedelic Furs Vinyl #1



The Psychedelic Furs (1980) (CBS 88985459951) (2018 reissue)

This is the 2018 reissue of The Psychedelic Furs' debut album on vinyl. What I like about the reissue is that it's based on the original UK LP and even the labels on the record are the old CBS ones. It even has an inner sleeve with the lyrics and I think it's based on the inner sleeve that was only on US versions of the album (I'm pretty sure the British LPs didn't have the inner sleeves). Someday I would love to get the original UK and US editions of The Psychedelic Furs.

What I find odd about the lyric sheet is that for some reason it doesn't have the lyrics to "Imitation Of Christ" but has the lyrics to "Susan's Strange" instead.


Side One:

1. India
2. Sister Europe
3. Imitation Of Christ
4. Fall
5. Pulse


Side Two:

1. We Love You
2. Wedding Song
3. Blacks/Radio
4. Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment