Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Autumn Tour

Recently The Psychedelic Furs had finished the Spring tour and announced more shows also. The second part of the tour will start this Autumn, and it feels weird to me that The Furs will not tour in the Summer. I'm so used to them doing their usual Summer tours.

But I have some very great news to share with you all. On October 2 I will be seeing The Psychedelic Furs in Eugene, Oregon at the Silva Concert Hall, which is located at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts. This will be my fifth Psychedelic Furs show and my first concert in four years. Can't believe it's been that long...

I'm so excited about this concert because I can finally hear some of the Made Of Rain songs live and getting to see the new member of The Furs, Zachary Alford, on the drums.


Photo: Matthew Reeves

Since the tour will start in September it makes me wonder if Mars Williams will come back. I really hope he does, but I guess we'll see when the time comes. I hope he gets better so that he can go back to doing what he loves: touring with The Furs and playing the saxophone on stage.

Before I go, I want to say my blog has now reached over 15,000 views and I want to thank you all for reading my posts. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment