Saturday, October 26, 2019

Thoughts With The Furs

Sorry if this post is super short but I went on Facebook today and The Psychedelic Furs announced that they had to sadly cancel their last two shows in Germany due to a medical issue. I am worried right now and I really hope with all my heart it isn't anything serious. My thoughts go out to the band and I hope they are doing okay. Sending all my love to them.

10/27/2019 Update: Today on Facebook The Psychedelic Furs thanked everyone for coming to the European shows and said that they will be back soon. Rich Good also posted the same thing on his Instagram, and from reading the posts it didn't sound like anything major happened (thank goodness) but I hope they are still okay and getting a bunch of rest. On both The Furs' and Rich's posts they said 2020 will be a big year for the band and I got excited when I saw that. I wish The Psychedelic Furs all the best for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment