Wednesday, November 6, 2019

New Album Update #6

It's been a while since I heard any news about The Psychedelic Furs' new album but today I discovered a recent interview with Richard Fortus. He was interviewed on a podcast by this coffee company which I've never even heard of called Death Wish Coffee. On the podcast Richard talked about producing The Psychedelic Furs' new album and he said the new album will most likely come out in early 2020. But he also said there might be a new single coming out at the end of this year! Thinking about this makes me wonder if the title for the new album will be announced very soon! I can't believe The Furs are really coming out with new music and I so want 2020 to come already. I am totally excited!

Here is the the link to the Richard Fortus interview if you want to hear it. https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/pages/fueled-by-death-cast-richard-fortus-returns

No comments:

Post a Comment