Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone. I know I'm sort of late with this but I had been under the weather lately and so I didn't feel like posting anything. But right now I am doing okay and I want to talk about 2021, what it brought, and a couple things about my blog.

Last year was pretty much the same as 2020 with the whole pandemic thing still going unfortunately, but in my opinion, it was a tiny bit better, mainly to do with The Psychedelic Furs. They were finally able to go out on tour and I was so happy for them, and they released the latest song "Evergreen". Since it's 2022 now I wonder if there will be any news about The Furs releasing another new album but we will have to wait and see.

As for this blog I am going to write about Forever Now's 40th anniversary in September and I am planning on doing a tribute to one of the most greatest songs ever, "Love My Way", for its 40th anniversary too. So stay tuned for those posts!

Last but not least, my favorite moment that happened in 2021 was when The Psychedelic Furs shared my blog of my top 10 PFurs songs on their official Twitter back in April. I'll never forget how I felt when I saw it, I was so honored.

Screenshot by me.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment