Tuesday, September 14, 2021

UK Tour Update

Today The Psychedelic Furs came out with an announcement that due to safety concerns and the issues with international travel at the moment they sadly made the difficult decision to postpone the British tour this year, and the dates are now being rescheduled for April 2022. I never expected that would happen at all, and I feel sorry for the band and for the UK fans who have been waiting for so long.

But on the bright side, The Furs are still going to tour in North America and the Made Of Rain Tour officially begins tomorrow at last! Since the UK tour is postponed, they will only do four dates this month, but the tour will resume in October through November.

Unfortunately there are no West Coast dates so I'm unable to see them but honestly I'm not disappointed. Mainly I am so happy for The Psychedelic Furs because they can finally go out on the road and perform the new songs live. I can't wait to find out what the setlists will be and hopefully there will be new videos up on YouTube. The songs I want The Furs to play from Made Of Rain are "No-One", "You'll Be Mine", "Don't Believe", "Ash Wednesday", "Turn Your Back On Me", and "Stars". At least I got to hear "The Boy That Invented Rock & Roll" when I last saw them two years ago.

To The Psychedelic Furs and to the fans who are going to be part of the US tour, hope you all have an awesome time and enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment