Thursday, September 16, 2021

Indianapolis Setlist

Yesterday was the first day of the Made Of Rain Tour at the Vogue in Indianapolis, Indiana, and after seeing some photos people posted from the concert it totally made me wish I was there. But I feel so genuinely happy for The Psychedelic Furs and I hope they had an incredible experience. I bet they were probably feeling so many emotions during the show, especially while they performed the new songs. On the photos the band looked fantastic, and I have to mention Tim Butler's hair was actually all silver! It surprised me seeing his hair like that since I'm more used to it being brown.

Over at Setlist.fm I checked what songs were played for last night's show and the setlist was amazing! The people who attended were very lucky hearing the songs from Made Of Rain. Here is the list of songs:


1. Run And Run
2. Dumb Waiters
3. You'll Be Mine
4. Mr. Jones
5. Wrong Train
6. The Ghost In You
7. The Boy That Invented Rock & Roll
8. No-One
9. Pretty In Pink
10. Don't Believe
11. Love My Way
12. Ash Wednesday
13. Into You Like A Train
14. This'll Never Be Like Love
15. Heaven
16. Heartbreak Beat

Encore:

17. Sister Europe
18. India


Tonight The Furs will play in Chicago and I wonder if the setlist will be the same or if they'll replace one or two songs with one of the others. As for videos, the only video I saw was The Psychedelic Furs' performance of "The Ghost In You" and I hope there will be more videos from that night and the next three concerts. I want to hear the new songs so bad and I have a feeling they will be awesome live.


9/20/2021 Update: On YouTube someone uploaded the entire concert from Chicago (in four parts) and I watched the videos. The live versions of the songs from Made Of Rain were absolutely amazing, and I actually cried during "You'll Be Mine", "No-One", and "Ash Wednesday". I really hope I will hear those songs live in person someday, hopefully next year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment