Friday, January 24, 2020

New Album Update #7

It's almost time, I can't believe it...

I am in shock right now, because on The Psychedelic Furs' official Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages they posted this:


Via Facebook!

I am really, really excited that it's finally happening!!!! I wonder if the new single will come out or if the band will announce the title of the new album. I have a feeling it will most likely be the new single but I'm kind of hoping the album's name will be revealed. This is it everyone, we're getting close. I want this week to go by super fast because I need to know what it could be! I totally can't wait and it looks like 2020 will be a fantastic year for us PFurs fans. Well, see you guys on the 31st!


1/25/2020 Update: I discovered that The Psychedelic Furs changed the header photo on their Twitter and on the bottom right of the header pic it says "31.1.20" on it! They also put that photo on their Facebook page as well.


5 comments:

  1. Sarah: Saw that exchange on Twitter about BBC 6. I googled psychedelic furs Don't Believe and the official audio from the furs is up on You Tube tonight!!!! All I can think is that because their record label is in the UK that it is up now. Just listened to it and had to let you know! All best, Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what?! Oh my gosh, I have to go check it out!! Thank you for telling me!

      Delete
    2. Okay I listened to the song two times and IT. IS. AWESOME!!!!!!!! And have you checked the description? It says: "Taken from the new Psychedelic Furs album "Made Of Rain. Available to preorder now." I am so speechless!! Tomorrow I'm going to write a post about the new song!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Listened to it three times and already have the melody stuck in my head. Great song. And I did see the album title and the pre-order info when I listened a second time. So, so excited and can't wait to read your post tomorrow and see the official announcement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still in shock and it feels like it's all a dream. But it's really happening! I can't believe it. <3

      Delete