Saturday, August 28, 2021

My Psychedelic Furs CDs #3



Forever Now (1982) (Columbia/Legacy CK 85916) (2002 Remaster)

"With their creative process in high gear, the 1982 album Forever Now pushed The Furs over the cusp. Produced by legendary musician/producer Todd Rundgren, and driven by the anthem 'Love My Way,' Forever Now established the band as one of the lasting icons of their era."


Track Listing:

1. Forever Now
2. Love My Way
3. Goodbye
4. Only You And I
5. Sleep Comes Down
6. President Gas
7. Run And Run
8. Danger
9. No Easy Street
10. Yes I Do (Merry-Go-Round)

Bonus Tracks:

11. Alice's House (Early Version)
12. Aeroplane (Non-LP B-Side)
13. I Don't Want To Be Your Shadow (Non-LP B-Side)
14. Mary Go Round (Previously Unreleased Version Of "Yes I Do")
15. President Gas (Live/Non-LP B-Side)
16. No Easy Street (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment