Saturday, August 21, 2021

Furs on the Radio



I don't really listen to the radio but whenever I do, it seems that the local stations here in Oregon never play The Psychedelic Furs. I've been wanting them to play one of The Furs' songs but it always never happens. You would think since the band is a little popular in the US the radio stations would play their songs. Well, something miraculous happened last night. I was riding in the car with my mom listening to the radio and we went through the stations, trying to find a song we like. As my mom went on some station a song started playing and I instantly recognized it. Could it be? It is! To my absolute surprise, the station was actually playing "Pretty In Pink", the original from Talk Talk Talk! I was super ecstatic, I couldn't believe it. The radio finally played a Psychedelic Furs song! After going through that awesome experience I just have to come on here to talk about it.


"And nobody don't dance
On the edge of the dark
We've got the radio on"

No comments:

Post a Comment