Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Update About the Tour

Yesterday The Psychedelic Furs posted a statement on their Twitter and Instagram and they said that with the current situation still going on, they sadly have to postpone and reschedule their shows in April and May. Honestly I'm not surprised because I had a tiny feeling it would eventually happen but mostly I feel sad for the band. I bet they were really excited about the tour and wanting to perform the new songs live to people. In the statement The Furs said they're hoping to be on the road in the Summer if the whole thing gets taken care of very soon.

With all of this happening I hope with all my heart I will see The Psychedelic Furs again this year but like I said on my previous post, their health is the most important thing right now. I really hope they are doing okay and taking good care of themselves.

To end things on a happy note, at least we have the new album to look forward to and the two released songs. I heard a couple reviews about Made Of Rain and they were full of praise for the album. Mojo said the album is The Psychedelic Furs' strongest since Forever Now, and Louder Than War said Made Of Rain's a perfect Furs album and they said it's almost on par with David Bowie's comeback album from 2013, The Next Day. I'm so ready for this and I want March and April to go by quickly. After when I get Made Of Rain and listen to it fully I will definitely write about my thoughts on the album! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment