Saturday, December 21, 2019

An Important Announcement

I was originally intended to not post anything for the rest of the month but I just have to come on here to announce something important. After when I published the list of my favorite single artwork on the 10th, I immediately shared the link to that post on Twitter (I rejoined back in October) and on my tweet I wrote, "At last here's my new blog post about my top 10 favorite @pfurs single covers!" Well, a week later, I looked at the notifications on my Twitter account and there was something that blew my mind.

The Psychedelic Furs shared my tweet on their official Twitter.

When I first saw that I was super ecstatic. I went over to The Furs' Twitter page and there was my tweet, on there with the words "Psychedelic Furs Retweeted" above it. To have my blog post being shared (or retweeted, I should say!) by my favorite band is such an incredible honor. And what makes The Psychedelic Furs so awesome is that whenever they would see, like, and share peoples posts it shows that The Furs really truly care about their fans.

Well then, see you all in January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Photo: Paul Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment