Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Richard Butler



I would like to start this blog by wishing a Happy Birthday to the one and only Richard Lofthouse Butler, born on this day in 1956. Richard is best known for being the vocalist of The Psychedelic Furs but he was also the vocalist for his other band Love Spit Love in the 90s, and in 2006 he released his incredible debut solo album. Outside of music he is an accomplished painter and his paintings are absolutely amazing.

With all my heart I want to thank Richard for everything he did for me. I'm so thankful his music and voice are part of my life, and had helped me so much. I feel like a different person now, and Richard's music made me feel better about being myself, for who I am, and made me feel like I am good enough after all. I'm glad that I discovered his music and I never knew it would leave a huge impact on me. It totally changed my life and I'll always be forever grateful.


Today I give my love, best wishes, and support for Richard on his birthday and I hope he has a fantastic day. Happy Birthday Richard Butler, thank you again for everything. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment