Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The Tour Setlist

With me being busy (and exhausted) at work I didn't have the time to talk about the setlist for this tour. But right now I will since I have the day off today.

On the setlist there are four songs from Made Of Rain and they are "Wrong Train", "This'll Never Be Like Love", "No-One", and "You'll Be Mine". I am so happy to see "No-One" and "You'll Be Mine" on the list because they are two of my favorite Psychedelic Furs songs (with "No-One" being my #1 favorite). Another song that I was excited to see is "In My Head" from World Outside. I can't wait to hear that one.

Only two weeks left until I see The Furs and what's cool is I have October 1st off which is the day before the concert. I had a feeling I was going to work on that day but it turned out I will not after all. I can rest before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment