Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Made Of Rain Summer Tour

Recently The Psychedelic Furs announced the Summer dates for the Made Of Rain tour and last night I checked out the shows on their website. On August 8th The Furs are going to Oregon but to my surprise, they're not coming back to Portland this time. They are going to a town called Forest Grove, and they will perform at the Grand Lodge.

As for going, honestly I'm not sure about it. Of course I really want to go, but with the inflation getting bad I don't know if I will, sadly. I'll still think about it, though.

On the bright side, The Psychedelic Furs are over in the UK right now and I'm so happy the British dates are finally happening, after two years of waiting. I hope The Furs will have an awesome time!

For the Summer tour, the opening act will be the band X, who actually opened for The Furs during the 2018 tour that Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment