Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I Feel Like One in a Million...

I'm trying to come up with an introduction to write on this post but to be honest I really don't know what to say... The reason why is because something happened to me and I am still speechless about it, I can't believe it.

So after when I published my top 10 songs list on Monday morning I shared the link to that blog on my Twitter page. Earlier today when I got on my account I had some new notifications. I looked and... here's what happened.


Screenshot by me.


The Psychedelic Furs' official account shared my tweet, my blog.

When I first saw that I was freaking out and actually cried happy tears. Although this wasn't the first time that happened. Back in December 2019 I posted my top 10 single artwork and The Furs shared that blog post. But this was something else. Not only they retweeted my songs post, but they put a like on it as well. Seeing that totally made my day, and it really means the world to me to have your favorite band post something of yours. I am truly honored, happy and grateful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment