Saturday, January 30, 2021

Greatest Hits: 20th Anniversary



Earlier I discovered that today is the 20th anniversary of The Psychedelic Furs' compilation album Greatest Hits. I had written about this album before but since it's the 20th anniversary I have to post about it again. The thing that's special about Greatest Hits was this was my first PFurs CD that I got back in 2014 when I wanted to get into their music. And after that moment, the rest is history... Happy 20th Birthday to the album that changed my life!


Before I go, I want to mention that tomorrow will be a year since we heard "Don't Believe" and the announcement for Made Of Rain! Recently I read my blog post about that important day and it's sad reading it because of how much things had changed. Hard to believe it has been a year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment