Monday, July 13, 2020

Some Unexpected News

Today when I went on the For Fans Of The Psychedelic Furs Facebook fan page it has been announced that sadly, Paul Garisto is officially leaving The Psychedelic Furs... One of the members of the fan page (who's actually a friend of Paul's) posted the announcement and uploaded a screenshot of a message that Paul wrote on his Facebook account. When I read the news it left me in total shock, and even made me a little sad. I never expected that would happen at all and he will be really missed.

To Paul Garisto, thank you so much for all you have done for The Psychedelic Furs and I'm glad I got to see you at those four concerts I went to. I hope things go well for you and I wish you all the very best.


Here is the message that Paul Garisto posted:


"Hey Psychedelic Furs Fans,

We first met 36 years ago and you have unknowingly supported me through everything life throws at a person in that time frame. I am eternally indebted to you and your love of live performance. Without you, I understand that it would not have been possible for me to do what I believe I was placed on this planet to do, create music and connect with people.

It's been a fantastic ride that I wouldn't trade for anything and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope to see you down the road with future projects that I will be involved with. Adios my friends.

Much love,

Paul."

 Via Paul Garisto on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment