Monday, April 6, 2020

Made Of Rain Update

Today The Psychedelic Furs announced on their social media pages that since the Coronavirus is still happening Made Of Rain will be released in July instead of May. I've heard of some bands and singers postponing their upcoming albums but I've never thought if The Furs would do the same thing. Well, this morning I discovered the news and I didn't even expect it at all. I was honestly disappointed because I was looking forward to it but I totally understood and respected the band's decision.

Since Made Of Rain will come out in July I am hoping we'll get another new song from the album sometime soon. Would it be "Wrong Train", "The Boy That Invented Rock & Roll", or any of the others? If a new song does get released then at least that would give us something to listen to along with the two previous singles. Hopefully next month, but we will see when the time comes.

Even though July is a long way ahead the wait will be absolutely worth it. I'm really excited about Made Of Rain and its songs "Don't Believe" and "You'll Be Mine" are truly works of art. I can't wait to hear the rest of the tracks and I know they will be fantastic.

Edit: It just occurred to me that Made Of Rain will be released the day after the 29th anniversary of World Outside. I thought that's kind of cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment