Sunday, February 23, 2020

Live Performance of Wrong Train

Here's a video of The Psychedelic Furs performing their song "Wrong Train" six years ago at one of their concerts in New York. When I watched it last night there were a couple things that stood out to me. The first was that "Wrong Train" will finally be on The Psychedelic Furs' new album Made Of Rain and I really can't wait to hear the studio recording. The second thing was that video was filmed in April 2014, seven months before I got into The Furs. I felt kind of sad watching it because I wasn't a fan at that time and it made me wish I discovered their music earlier. Even though it's almost six years I feel like I had been a fan for a long, long time. I'm so happy The Psychedelic Furs are part of my life and their music has helped me in many ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment